Are you passionate about travel and want to learn more about the luxury travel market? This is a great opportunity to join a growing team to be responsible for researching and booking luxury vacations around the globe!
Skills needed for success:
- Hospitality / Travel Industry experience
- Computer savvy
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Sabre GDS knowledge a plus
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Resourceful team player able to provide support
- Organized, detail-oriented with excellent communication skills
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108617