Are you an enthusiastic Accounting Manager with 5+ years experience seeking to join a growing team? The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing a team of data entry clerks in establishing, reconciling and following a full range of accounting processes; possess a strong work ethic with attention to detail; and demonstrated knowledge of technical and operational accounting and finance functions.
Skills needed for success:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures with understanding of GAAP
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages - TRAMS knowledge a plus
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables
• Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) preferred
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108546