Want to get your foot in the door of an award winning travel organization and be part of a great team? You can by having a customer service focus, accurately preparing and ensuring the timely delivery of documents and maintaining detailed inventories.
Skills needed for success:
- Project management experience
- Understanding of shipping vendors and software
- Ability to data entry, maintain and track inventories
- Computer savvy to include internet software, Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to work independently with good judgment and problem solving skills
- Organized, detail oriented, able to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108581