Are you a results oriented leader who can manage the day-to-day delivery and fulfillment of customer travel services for an industry front-runner by developing growth strategies with creative thinking and commitment to exceptional customer service? Excellent compensation package offered!
Skills needed for success:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years leadership roles in Business and/or Vacation travel
- Travel Industry experience a must
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to coach and develop employees while cultivating a positive “can do” culture
- Organized, attention to detail and team oriented
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108589