We have an exciting opportunity for a stellar Luxury Leisure Travel Consultant able to deliver unique experiences with a high level of customer service to join an industry leader.
Skills need for success:
- Leisure Travel Consultant experience
- Sabre GDS proficiency
- International travel knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, organized, with strong attention to detail
- Able to meet deadlines and work well in a fast-paced environment
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108578