TRAVEL & EVENTS SUPERVISOR - Irvine, CA
We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Travel & Events Supervisor who will oversee the Conference and Incentive team. Excellent Salary & Benefits offered!
Skills needed for success:
- 5+ year’s extensive experience in all facets of event planning including incentive trips
- Experience planning domestic and international trips for groups ranging from 50-2,000
- Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) or Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) a plus
- Proven ability to negotiate, budget, plan and successfully manage a variety of events
- Strong leadership experience with Supervising, Team building and Staff management
- Experience with multiple online registration systems, knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding Time Management, Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while being proactive, organized, and efficient
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108521