Want to join a growing company by showcasing your ability to build and maintain partnerships while offering a high level of service, cost savings and value? This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Relationship Manager!
Skills needed for success:
- 3+ years Travel Industry experience: Corporate Travel preferred
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation
- Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Google Docs
- Proven self-starter, team player with problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, organized, flexible and able to manage multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding environment
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108595