We have an excellent opportunity for a talented Incentive & Travel Supervisor who will oversee a number of large-scale incentive trips, as well as manage a team of Meeting and Travel Planners. Excellent Salary & Benefits offered!
Skills needed for success:
- Ability to manage, train and develop a team that plans Incentive events ranging from 50-2000
- 5+ year’s extensive experience in all facets of event planning including incentive trips
- Strong experience with planning both domestic and international “once in a lifetime” trips
- Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) or Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) a plus
- Proven ability to negotiate, budget, plan and successfully manage a variety of events
- Strong leadership experience with Supervising, Team building and Staff management
- Experience with multiple online registration systems, knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding time management, Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while being proactive, organized, and efficient
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108521