Do you have a knack for designing Cvent registration websites and CrowdCompass apps? How about a flair for graphic design and the ability to create program related documents? Can you create a budget, registration reports and final billing? Check out this position!
Skills needed for success:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Hospitality, Communications or Marketing
- Cvent Experience required
- 1+ years experience in meetings & events planning and operations
- Experience with online registration software and attendee management procedures
- Strong attention to detail, with ability build and analyze custom reports
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work extended hours (evenings and weekends) as needed
- Passion for customer service
- Some travel will be required
If you are not qualified to apply for this position, please keep in mind we pay a referral fee of $100 for a Temporary or $200 for a Direct Hire candidate placement.
Thank you for sharing our job leads with those in need.
Please refer to Job #108529