- Hits: 6904
Since 1992, we’ve made it so easy to work with us!
When you call Travel Placement Service at (800) 498-3671 to find resumes of the most experienced travel professionals, you’ll discover our very unique differences:
- No exclusive contract.
- No deposit requirement of any kind.
- We have our finger on the pulse of the ever-moving market of travel industry salaries, whether temp salaries, direct hire salaries, benefit packages and more. In fact, we offer consulting services as a side package to many employers who want more detailed compilations of today’s market and statistics as they begin to make changes and hiring decisions. (Feel free to call us about our Travel Placement Service Consulting Services)
- All candidates are personally interviewed, taken through skills evaluations (Sabre, Apollo, Amadeus, etc.), and their multiple references are personally checked before we send them your way. (And after many years in this business, rest assured, we know most of the candidates out there, having worked with thousands of them in thousands of situations for over two decades.)
- If a placement in a temporary position is found to be unsatisfactory within the first four hours, the person will be removed and/or replaced at no cost.
- If termination of a direct hire placement occurs within 30 days of hire date, ALL fees are credited for a future placement.
- In the very rare case that someone doesn’t work out, we act immediately to find you a better fit.
Contacts may be easy to find, but our ongoing, lasting reputation with hundreds of travel professionals is hard earned.
Since opening our doors in 1992, our vision was to provide the fastest, most professional travel personnel placement in North America. We’ve achieved this end, not because we thought it was a numbers game as so many entities are prone to do, but because we know it’s about people, personalities and the meshing of goals.
We make special efforts to match the personality and skills of our candidates and your company. When people like each other and work well together, they are much more productive and less inclined to turnover.
Further, Travel Placement Service works diligently to stay informed about changes in our industry. We participate with LABTA, California Staffing Professionals (CSP), LAinc, LinkedIn, Facebook, Prost and other professional associations and organizations to recognize and act on trends in personnel movement, industry policies, salary trends and more.
Lastly, to address a growing concern in our travel placement industry:
Here at Travel Placement Service, we NEVER “headhunt” for the talent you seek – we don’t believe in plundering any industry companies to take talent from one source and offer to another. Our reputation with you is entirely too valuable for that sort of activity.
We understand that, no matter how large your entity, you have needs, responsibilities, objectives and a few bold dreams of your own – it is our ONLY focus to help you be successful toward those endeavors. It’s what’s made us the most trusted name in the travel personnel placement industry, and we happen to like that reputation.
Call the most trusted and experienced
personnel placement service in North America:
Travel Placement Service (800) 498-3671